1. Express the same views as your target audience.
Bring up common likes and dislikes in your ad. This
will create instant rapport with your audience.
2. Add viral marketing into your promotional plans.
Allow your visitors to give away your free stuff,
just include your ad somewhere on all the freebies.
3. Design your web site to be less confusing. Don’t
use a lot of graphics, links and anything that takes
away from your sales message.
4. Give your visitors the option of viewing your web
site by autoresponder or printing it out. They might
not have the time right then to look it over.
5. Increase your opt-in e-mail list quickly by giving
away a product at no cost. Just require people to
subscribe to your e-zine in exchange.
6. Joint venture your web business with other offline
businesses. Look for businesses that have the same
target audience and create a win/win deal with them.
7. Expand your target audience by adding a new
product line or packaging your main products with
other ones. You could also add-on extra services.
8. Persuade your visitors to like you. People buy
from people they like. You could tell them a joke,
give them a compliment, give them a freebie, etc.
9. Submit the free stuff you offer to online freebie
directories. They usually get tons of traffic because
people like to get things for free.
10. Use headlines and sub headlines that are aimed
directly at your audience. If you’re selling things to
lawyers use a headline like “Attention All Lawyers!”.
About the Author:
“I Was A Washed Up Restaurant Worker
Desperately Searching For A Way To Save My
Family When I Discovered The Internet And
Affiliate Marketing… 24 Months Later I Finally
Cracked The Code And Started Earning Over
$10,000.00 Per Month… Now The Same
System That Saved Me Is Available To You!” Visit: