If your product is good they will continue to buy! But don’t force customers to cancel or pay. Let the free trial end and if the person wants the product, they’ll order it. It’s that simple.
A solid proven way to get new customers to try your product or service is to give a risk free trial offer (RFT) that shouts “Try Before You Buy” which is very effective in getting product usage. There was a water filter company in the past that used what is known as a puppy dog sale. You leave a puppy with a family for 7 days and when you return to retrieve it in most cases the puppy has become a loved member of the family. That company left a simple counter water filter with potential customers for a 7 day trial which strategy sold thousands of water filters and helped to revolutionize it’s industry.
Virtually everywhere there are people who would like to start a online business but who have no clue how to do it. If you have selected a good niche for your potential business then there are a number of customers who need your product or service. You just want a way to tap into that goldmine of prospects.
The various type of Risk Free Offers:
1. Use $1 to $7 dollar initial trial for 10, 14, or 30 days. At end of trial contact customer to then take orders as a “preferred customer who orders upon request”.
2. Offer limited time trial of product with the cost of shipping to the customer. At end of trial contact customer for survey and potential orders with “preferred order status” or as requested.
3. Offer a time limited trial money back guarantee for product purchases.
Why consider RFT Offers?
1. Obtain higher conversion rates.
2. More opportunity for product upgrades or up sales.
3. More opportunity for cross sales.
4. Increase your lead funnel or subscriber list.
5. Allow customer a multiple choice for normal purchase, purchase multiple units at slight discount, or your risk free trial offer.
6. Doorway to micro membership continuity programs for valued added benefits.
7. Value Customer/Seller relationship can honestly begin and your opportunity to give more than what was expected. Your chance to shine!
Note: Do not hide behind small print or force customers to cancel order:
If your system does not allow the RFT offer to end without some form of customer request for cancellation, you must be clear on the terms of your trial offer and allow an extra day or two before billing if possible to avoid any misunderstanding of trial end date. Plus your system should be set up to survey the customer either via email, phone, or both of product satisfactory usage and a soft reminder of end of trial period. Do not hesitate to cancel or refund customer. They may not want this product but could be receptive to your future product offerings.
These are just a few productive ways on how a risk free trial can help jump start your business. If made part of your marketing program, you will always have a good supply of potential customers for your business. Share the Wealth!
Frank Gant one of the up and coming leaders in network marketing shares ways risk free trial offers can be added to your marketing promotions. Experience your own RFT visit http://www.whyalivemax.comfor Industry changing program for internet marketing.